For the safety and courtesy of all graduates and guests, the following items are prohibited in all graduation ceremonies:
- Bottled Water or any Bottled Liquids
- Food Purchased Outside the Facility
- Wrapped Gifts
- Air Horns
- Full list of items not permitted in Ben Hill Griffin Stadium
- Full list of items not permitted in the O'Connell Center
Video, film and digital cameras are permitted, including those with interchangeable lenses. For both the safety and consideration of those around you, the following rules are in place:
- No tripods, monopods, selfie sticks or similar apparatuses that can obstruct aisles or others' view are permitted in the Stephen C. O'Connell Center or Ben Hill Griffin Stadium.
- Due to Ben Hill Griffin Stadium's clear bag policy, camera bags are not permitted in this venue.
- While camera bags are permitted in the Stephen C. O'Connell Center, they are subject to individual security inspection.
- Professional photographers are in place to take pictures of our graduates at the stage and the floor of the ceremonies. Family and friends are not permitted in these spaces.