These ceremonies are hosted by various organizations across campus and may be invitation-only. Check with your student to see if your attendance is appropriate.
Other end-of-semester ceremonies are hosted by various campus programs and organizations. They celebrate both the diversity of our campus and the academic achievements of our graduates.
- Innovation Academy's Summit
- DATE & TIME: Friday, August 5. 3pm-4pm.
- LOCATION: Harn Museum of Art, Chandler Auditorium.
- TICKETS: This is an invitation-only event and registration is required.
- GRADUATE ATTIRE: Business attire is required.
- CONTACT: firstname.lastname@example.org
- WEBSITE: https://innovationacademy.ufl.edu/student-life/summit/
- College of Medicine Recognition Ceremony (PhD & MS)
- Date & Time: Friday, August 5. 9am-12pm
- Location: Harrell Medical Education Building, Learning Studio 125.
- Tickets: This event will be ticketed and distributed evenly among participants.
- Graduate Attire: Business casual.
- Contact: Andrew Figueroa, email@example.com