This ceremony celebrates doctoral candidates in 14 of our colleges whose semester ends with the traditional spring calendar.
The Doctoral Commencement Ceremony recognizes candidates from all colleges except the Levin College of Law and the College of Dentistry. The following degrees will be conferred at this ceremony: PhD, EdD, AuD, DAT, DBA, DMA, DNP, DPM, DPT and OTD. Attendees will be individually recognized as they cross the stage and will be hooded by their escorts.
- Spring 2022 Doctoral Commencement Ceremony
*PARTICIPATING DEGREES: PhD, EdD, AuD, DAT, DBA, DMA, DNP, DPM, DPT, OTD
- Date & Time: Thursday, April 28. 9am-11am.
- Location: Stephen C. O’Connell Center.
- Candidate & Escort Assembly: Gate 4 will open for candidates and escorts at 7:30am. Candidates should wear regalia (but carry their hood). Escorts should arrive in full regalia.
- Guest Admission: Gate 1 will open for guests at 7:30am.
- Tickets: At this time we do not anticipate ticketing nor restricting the per-grad guest count. However, if CDC guidelines change, we may need to adjust these plans. We will inform our students and guests if these changes become necessary.